Mulay’s Sausage has donated over 1,500 lbs of sausage to feed the hungry.
Donations have been made to:
- The Round Pantry – Community Food Share in Longmont, Colorado
- The Food Bank – Crested Butte, Colorado
- Community Food Share
- Our Center
Learn more about how you can Help End Hunger
Mulay’s Proudly supports CURE SMA (Spinal Muscular Atrophy)
- SMA is the #1 Genetic Killer of infants and toddlers under two.
- 1 in 6,000 babies are born with SMA, 50% of those will die before age 2
- 1 in 40 people are carriers of SMA
- There is no treatment or cure for SMA but major progress is being made! To learn more or make a donation please go to www.curesma.org
Mulay’s Proudly supports The Foundation for Fighting Blindness (FFB).
The urgent mission of the Foundation Fighting Blindness, Inc. is to drive the research that will provide preventions, treatments and cures for people affected by retinitis pigmentosa (RP), macular degeneration, Usher syndrome, and the entire spectrum of retinal degenerative diseases.
To find out more about the Foundation or make a donation please go to www.blindness.org
Mulay’s Sausage proudly supports numerous non-profits including: